Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Clerk to the Commission banner
 
 
 
 
 
 

FULTON COUNTY FACILITIES CORPORATION | Print |

Board Established by: County

Description:
This Board was established by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners by resolution November 3, 1999 (Item #99-1496) at its Regular Meeting. The corporation is organized as a public purpose corporation pursuant to the provisions of the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code, exclusively for the use and benefit of Fulton County, Georgia, and as an instrumentality thereof, to facilitate the financing of the acquisition, construction and equipping of certain public facilities in Fulton County, Georgia, within the meaning of Section 115(a) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (the "Code"); and exclusively for charitable purposes, within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986. The Corporation shall be authorized to perform all other acts necessary or incidental to the attainment of and related to the foregoing purposes and to do whatever is deemed necessary, useful, advisable, appropriate or conducive, directly or indirectly, in the pursuit thereof or of related purposes, including the exercise of all power and authority enjoyed by corporations organized under the provisions of the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code.

Contact(s):

Sharon Whitmore
Chief Financial Officer
141 Pryor Street, 7th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
404-612-7385
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it










RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION:    

FULL BOARD DESCRIPTION
O.C.G.A. 36-60-13
ITEM #99-1496 - RESOLUTION TO CREATE, NOVEMBER 3, 1999

 
 

Translate This Page