Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Board of Health banner

How can I get an apostille copy or an exemplified copy of a birth certificate? | Print |

If you require an apostille or are planning to adopt a child from a foreign country, please inform the clerk that you would like a pen-in-hand signature. There is no additional charge for this service.

For current information about the fee and location to obtain apostille copies, you may call the Georgia Superior Court Clerks' Authority at 404-327-6023 or visit  http://www.gsccca.org/Projects/apost.asp

For information about exemplified copies (Great Seal certification), call the Georgia Secretary of State Election Division at 404-656-2871.  These two agencies are not affiliated with the Fulton County Vital Records Office.


Translate This Page