Water and Sewer Availability | Print |

All requests for new installation of water and sewer connections within the Fulton County drinking water and sewer service areas must be made through the Fulton County Department of Public Works Technical Services Section.   To simply turn on an existing connection, contact the Finance Department.

Engineering personnel assigned to Technical Services will assess the technical requirements and cost implications to connect to the County’s wastewater collection system and/or drinking water distribution system and advise applicants accordingly. Upon satisfaction of the requirements of Technical Services and payment of the stipulated fee, a work order will be issued to install the new connection. New customers are provided with a letter explaining water and sewer rates, along with other helpful information.

Requests for new sewer connections in the cities of Atlanta, Roswell, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Union City and Palmetto must be made through the respective sewer departments of those cities.

For additional assistance, please contact:

This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Department of Public Works
141 Pryor Street, S.W., Suite 6001
Atlanta, GA 30303
Direct: (404) 612-7518
Main: (404) 612-7400
E-Fax: (404) 335-5902