Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
For Employees banner

Dependent Care Account and Joint Custody | Print |

My ex-spouse claims our child as a deduction for tax purposes, but I pay for child care. Can I use the dependent care account? 

During the time of the year the child resides with you, you can use the dependent care account to pay for child care services. 


Translate This Page