Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
Fire and Rescue banner

Who do I report a leaking fire hydrant to? | Print |
Leaking fire hydrants in Unincorporated Fulton County should be reported to Atlanta Watershed Department at 404-658-7220 or 7221.

Translate This Page

One Fulton Blog

Fulton County Fire & Rescue

FC Government Service Center
5440 Fulton Industrial Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30336
Phone: (404) 612-5700

Larry Few, Fire Chief